What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V5 Lite ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ma' am Quencee question po ulit, good for streaming rin po ba siya sa YøùTùbé? Napagana ko na po pera mabagal sinundan ko naman instruction at tama naman po. Ano po ba magandang server? At Lifetime na po ba ito? Thanks po ng marami.

Ma' am Quencee question po ulit, good for strêâmïng rin po ba siya sa ÿôutubê? Napagana ko na po pera mabagal sinundan ko naman instruction at tama naman po. Ano po ba magandang server? At Lifetime na po ba ito? Thanks po ng marami.
KingNics
Yes you can enjoy streaming on YøùTùbé, you just need to know what to do when the capacity changes.

Start by connecting to the Best Performance or in my VPN as the Philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :

Jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
And to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.Patience is required.Goodluck.

KingNics
Yes you can enjoy strêâmïng on ÿôutubê, you just need to know what to do when the capacity changes.

Start by connecting to the Best Performance or in my VPN as the Philippines flag, when you notice buffering or you get dc too often, that is the time to :

Jump to regions/servers for a fresh set.
And to make your connection better for your location, you can do this:
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.Patience is required.Goodluck.

Thank you so much Maam Quencee. Workin na :)) Nakakatuwa. Hehehe need lang pala magmix match ng mga servers. Follower niyo na ako mula ngayon. Godbless Maam.

Gudam..Po!, Paano Po b mkkakuha ng apps nyo Po? How to down load?
Knightcrow all you need to know is on page 1. instructions, handler settings for sim in use and download links included.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v5-lite-all-networks.145162/#post-1394358

for datafilehost : click on the download button to the left with details of the file above it.
sometimes the uploading site offers you other things to click, files in exe is one of them, just uncheck "download with secured download manager"
for qfs mobi : just hit the red button.

slamat maam queencee may back up na ako hitted na kita !!!! :) :)
goyynb You are most welcome sir.

Thanks madam and god bless....its a big help...
bheart You are most welcome and I'm glad you find Queencee VPN V5 helpful. God bless you too sir.

Thank you so much Maam Quencee. Workin na :)) Nakakatuwa. Hehehe need lang pala magmix match ng mga servers. Follower niyo na ako mula ngayon. Godbless Maam.
KingNics You are most welcome sir and I am equally happy whenever I see a QueenCee VPN user learn and connects successfuly. God bless you too sir.

Hi po mam, bat po kya ung TNT d cya mkakonek. try ko ng no load and ung nka pro ng fb10. ayaw p rn. ano p b ang apn dpat s TNT. tnx po

Hi po mam, bat po kya ung TNT d cya mkakonek. try ko ng no load and ung nka pro ng fb10. ayaw p rn. ano p b ang apn dpat s TNT. tnx po
nhar15 Default Apn lang po tayo for tnt sir.

Working poh madam. Tagum area part poh sa davao

Daghang salamat kaayo madam
Flamemaster09 That is good news for the people of Tagum Davao City. Thank you for the positive feedback.

Tanong ko lang queencee,anong proxy server guma gana sa smart buddy ngayon?halos lahat na proxy binigay mo ayaw gumana,visayas area ako,pero sa sun ok lang thumbs up ako ahehehehe

ma'am salamat po dito. mabilis siya but after 4 to 5 mb mabagal na po siya. ganun po siya palagi. kung minsan nakakatsamba ako na okay siya. pero yung lang po kasi problema niya eh. may limit. globe lte po gamit ko. salamat po ulit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back