What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V5 Lite ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
kenjie So far, I don't experience that certain situation on my uploading and downloading, be it QueenCee or Psiphon.

Ahh.... I see... Pero wala naman po akong ibang prob.... Hehe.... May alternative solution naman po ako... Globe ang pang upload ko pag di makaupload tnt....:) tnt naman po ang pang download ko....

Thank you po....

kenjie kung ang globe pocket wifi ninyo ay naka open line, pwede yan kung hindi i open line ninyo muna para magamit ang kahit anong sim sa pocket wifi ninyo

Thanks for the info Ms. QueenCee , I also enjoyed reading the other's feedback that makes me to try it to , anyway , hope it will work fine on me too...

g5f2jsq.png
T.s mabilis mag connect at mag download updload, YøùTùbé streaming globe sim gamit ko, Salamat uli you're one of the best modder here in PHC (y)(y)(y)

Attachments

Last edited:
help nmam ayaw pa rin p eh
globe user p ako.
:banghead:Ang vpn po ni si sistah ay all network kung ang globe po ay ayaw gumana sa inyo baka katay ang mgc sa location ninyo kaya hndi mo mapagana, eh di mag palit ka napo ng tnt sim wag ipilit ang ayaw:banghead:

salamat po dito :)
reaganbaxter You are most welcome sir.

Ahh.... I see... Pero wala naman po akong ibang prob.... Hehe.... May alternative solution naman po ako... Globe ang pang upload ko pag di makaupload tnt....:) tnt naman po ang pang download ko....

Thank you po....
kenjie That is nice to know, I guess maybe it is your location that is giving you a hard time maintaning the needed speed to upload. Have good day kenjie.

Thanks for the info Ms. QueenCee , I also enjoyed reading the other's feedback that makes me to try it to , anyway , hope it will work fine on me too...
Miguel3031 You are most welcome and I'm glad you are enjoying your time here in this thread. I wish you luck on the testings.

g5f2jsq.png
T.s mabilis mag connect at mag download updload, ÿôutubê strêâmïng globe sim gamit ko, Salamat uli you're one of the best modder here in PHC (y)(y)(y)
vault09 You are most welcome sir and thank you for the very positive feedback on QueenCee VPN V5 and me as a modder.
Thank you for providing the ss. Good news for Globe users.

Salamat ma'am!
Heathcliff You are most welcome sir.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back