What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V4 Compact Edition (All Networks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
shaunekian and cornick
In this thread we all try to beat network issues until we can all say for sure that a sim network will not work for us.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location. Patience is required. Goodluck.

help nman poh, globe user aq

SJKikah.png
Thank you T.s sa new mod mo so compact mabilis siya gamit ko globe sim zero load (y) quality thread(y)(y)
help nman po globe user aq paano po ba connect

g
Ano pong sim gamit ninyo?
globe po?

Ano pong sim gamit ninyo?
globe po aq,,help nman po

Attachments

help nman poh, globe user aq

help nman po globe user aq paano po ba connect

g

globe po?

globe po aq,,help nman po
:rolleyes:Ok po simulan natin kung globe ka po open data dapat atleast 3g/h/h+? Tapos open browser type m.globe.com.ph kung maka pasok ka po sa site? No vpn ha

shaunekian and cornick
In this thread we all try to beat network issues until we can all say for sure that a sim network will not work for us.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location. Patiencee is required. Goodluck.

I tried other combinations already. Nothing works as of the moment. I also visited the apn settings in the process of mix-matching. I have been using globe sim for almost a week now. I was able to get 3mb this morning but when I tried to connect again after a few minutes, I was no longer able to connect. It was then that I tried the mix-matching to no avail. Could this be the result of having no load? Should I load and then register to a promo to make this work again?
Thank you for all your help.

mam turbo....ginawa ko po ang sinasabi niyo....nakapasok po ako after 3 minutes....dahan dahan lumabas yung webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.