What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V3 ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
nanexxx
QueenCee VPN V3 is good for switching from one sim network to another. It is one tab and can be used to all networks.
In this thread we all try to beat network issues until we can all say for sure that a sim network will not work for us.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection. There will be a right combination for your location.Patience is required.

I think not working here in pasig city..dito kasi ako now manila.but thanks for the try. I have some tricks also.

Tinry ko po siya sa spotify pero no internet available. Hindi po ba siya pwede pang spotify? Or may kailangan i modify sa settings? Thanks :)

ano po magandang settings dito sa mindanao?
aranas18
You may ask for their settings and it will work but sometimes their settings will not apply to your location.
On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection for your location.
Patience is required.Goodluck.

Tinry ko po siya sa spotify pero no internet available. Hindi po ba siya pwede pang spotify? Or may kailangan i modify sa settings? Thanks :)
metaljester I have not tested it on spotify sir.

I think working nman po ang spotify, if ang nka display ai No internet connection tap mo lang yun button na browse tapos select songs. pwd yan. sa PS100 ko working kasi sa akin.

I think working nman po ang spotify, if ang nka display ai No internet connection tap mo lang yun button na browse tapos select songs. pwd yan. sa PS100 ko working kasi sa akin.
vonragz Thank you for answering the inquiry sir. I appreciate it.

Hi po wn i try to download using the link.said that it can harm my phone...? Pwede po pahingi ng link.thankd
tifa
The file is safe to install.
For the datafilehost link :Be sure to click the download button on the left and it has the details of the file above it.
For the QFS Mobi link : Hit the red button
nqfyBxO.png

https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v3-all-networks.136157/

thanks po dto working po sya ang lkas po dto sken.. maraming slamat po tlga.
Mike6914 You are most welcome and thank you for the positive feedback sir.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back