What's new

Closed QueenCee VPN V3 ( All Networks )

Status
Not open for further replies.
ano po yung bests na proxy at real proxy server full 3g nmn yung signal kaso ang bagal kaylangan po ba ng extra load wla po kasi ako load at bago bili lng tong tnt sim ko po

ano po yung bests na proxy at real proxy server full 3g nmn yung signal kaso ang bagal kaylangan po ba ng extra load wla po kasi ako load at bago bili lng tong tnt sim ko po
Hezone
You may ask for their settings and it will work but sometimes their settings will not apply to your location.
Location is an issue but you can do something about it. On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection for your location.
Patience is required. You don't need to load up, TNT + QueenCee VPN V3 works with zero load.
Let me direct you to Page 1, everything you need to know is there sir.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v3-all-networks.136157/

Hezone
You may ask for their settings and it will work but sometimes their settings will not apply to your location.
Location is an issue but you can do something about it. On the first page there is a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match them until you get a good connection for your location.
Patience is required. You don't need to load up, TNT + QueenCee VPN V3 works with zero load.
Let me direct you to Page 1, everything you need to know is there sir.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-v3-all-networks.136157/
sige po maraming salamat.
Ms queencee :)

My version its lollipop 5+.. Still need 4.0 kikat this version

Bumili ako ng bago Sim TNT then try ko hinde parin nag work etong gamit kong cp ay loli version at meron din akong tablet.. Sabi daw logs details connecting via vpn; sock fail or selecting so long ako nag wait new ako d2 sa website nato hinde alam pano mag uplaod ng informasyon ko then hinde nag.. Nag register ulit ng 50surf sa globe.. Globe din hinde work

Bumili ako ng bago Sim TNT then try ko hinde parin nag work etong gamit kong cp ay loli version at meron din akong tablet.. Sabi daw logs details connecting via vpn; sock fail or selecting so long ako nag wait new ako d2 sa website nato hinde alam pano mag uplaod ng informasyon ko then hinde nag.. Nag register ulit ng 50surf sa globe.. Globe din hinde work
xxpopo13xx
I believe you have just signed up for PHC and you have been asking how to put up your avatar and other info. It is normal to not have the option for avatar because your account is new,you need to be established in order to have those features, it will just take 30 days and stay active in posting comments or if you can share threads. Read on the Forum Rules it will help you familiarize everything in PHC. https://phcorner.net/established/

About this thread, It will not affect whatever cp/tablet model or OS you use just as long as it is an android device, If you followed the proceedures, you will be connected successfully. TNT + QueenCee VPN V3 works with zero load so you don't have to load up.
Can you post screenshots so we can help you sir.

tnx a lot,, its 100 working,,
salvahe You are most welcome and thank you for the positive feedback sir :shame:.

Tnx for sharing maam

Gamit ko po ito sa isa kung cp

Tnt user po ako :shame:
Angel213 You are most welcome and thank you for the positive feedback sir :shame:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back