What's new

Closed Queencee vpn ( tnt, globe, tm, sun )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Maam. Ano po pag kakaiba nito dun sa naunang post mo po ? yung

Queencee V4 compact.

thanks✌
MonsterZyr Actually this is the first thread I posted for QueenCee VPN.
The difference is that QueenCee VPN V4 is compact,faster and has Dig servers for reliable connection. For details about this thread,

Guide To QueenCee VPN
Let me direct you first to Page 1 because this is where you will get all the information you need.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-tnt-globe-tm.130070/
There are things to consider before choosing a VPN that suits you.
1.What is your sim in use?
2.On this thread, the first shared - QueenCee VPN and it is working very well for TNT users.
3.The second shared - QueenCee VPN Globe / TM Edition and it is intended for Globe /TM users.
4.The thread has the instructions and screenshots you can use.The settings and proceedures are important so don't miss a single detail.
5.Download links are provided for you to dl QueenCee VPN. Remember to choose the correct VPN by considering what sim you use. Good luck.

there might be another app masking on top of the dialog. Some known apps that can cause this are Lux Brightness, Night Mode, and Twilight.

To avoid this problem, close all apps that may be running in the background.
Try mo pong mag Download ng All in one Toolbox
vault09 Thank you so much sir for helping me out on the Edwintheghost case. Medyo nahihirapan na rin kami ni sir Edwintheghost kanina. Again idol vault09 thank you for the input. Problem surpassed and solved.

ok na boss salamat sayo!!!!!
di na ko nag dl manual stop ko na lang yung bluelight filter na app ko..
nacliclick na yung ok button!!!
SALAMAT NG MARAMI IDOL!!!!!

pano ba mag tag ng name dito???ahahah di kita ma tag idol eh...
thank you po!!!:love::):giggle:(y)

thanks din kay maam QUEENCEE working po vpn nya naka v4 po ako ngayon!!!!:happy::)(y)
Edwintheghost You are most welcome and I am glad you finally made it work. Thanks for the positive feedback on QueenCee VPN VP4

Thanks to sir vault09 for the solution he adviced us.

About your inquiry : How to mention a PHC user...
@ Edwintheghost ---> combine the " @ " to the username...pagdikitin mo lang sila.

Last edited:
MonsterZyr Actually this is the first thread I posted for QueenCee VPN.
The difference is that QueenCee VPN V4 is compact,faster and has Dig servers for reliable connection. For details about this thread,

Guide To QueenCee VPN
Let me direct you first to Page 1 because this is where you will get all the information you need.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-tnt-globe-tm.130070/
There are things to consider before choosing a VPN that suits you.
1.What is your sim in use?
2.On this thread, the first shared - QueenCee VPN and it is working very well for TNT users.
3.The second shared - QueenCee VPN Globe / TM Edition and it is intended for Globe /TM users.
4.The thread has the instructions and screenshots you can use.The settings and proceedures are important so don't miss a single detail.
5.Download links are provided for you to dl QueenCee VPN. Remember to choose the correct VPN by considering what sim you use. Good luck.
ahh. ok po. Dun nalang ako sa gueencee v4, well w0rking naman kasi sya until n0w.

thanks.

error po sa akin..app not installed..pa help
arjuro

The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

Last edited:
arjuro

The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

Salamat po.. feedback ko kayo kung working sa akin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back