What's new

Closed Queencee vpn ( tnt, globe, tm, sun )

Status
Not open for further replies.
tjanpaolo Ok let's try to find out the problem.Can you post screenshots so we can help you sir.
Hi ma'am queencee , pls refer on below ss. Sorry for the late response and thank you for your feedback.

:rolleyes:Pang pocket wifi po pwidi tnt sim gamit konek phone use vpn ni sistah:ROFLMAO:
Thanks dito sir, Pwede palang ganto sa pocket wifi then sa phone gagamit ng VPN.

Very much helpful po. Thank you sa info sir. :)

Attachments

tjanpaolo Thank you for providing us with the ss. I took the liberty of saving Ms. _TURBO_ 's screenshot. Can you add this to your proceedures too.Check "Use The Following Settings" instead of Use System Network Settings. Goodluck.

x2Ed2Ez.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
mahal na reyna... di po ako makaconnect gamit tnt.. meron ka po bang ibang recommended handler settings para sa tnt?? :) more power po mahal na reyna:)

na dl ko nmn . bkt po can't open nmn .
bk-hustla

You successfully downloaded the file but something pops up and tell you "App won't install"
Do you know why? It is because you just made a wrong click.
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

mahal na reyna... di po ako makaconnect gamit tnt.. meron ka po bang ibang recommended handler settings para sa tnt?? :) more power po mahal na reyna:)
kenjie The 1st Page has a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match the Proxy Servers to the Real Proxy Servers, your location will surely find its match, just be patient.
Be assured that the list I provided are all tried, tested and working.

bk-hustla

You successfully downloaded the file but something pops up and tell you "App won't install"
Do you know why? It is because you just made a wrong click.
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

amp . ok npo tnx po . hehe

kenjie The 1st Page has a list of Proxy Servers and Real Proxy Servers. Mix match the Proxy Servers to the Real Proxy Servers, your location will surely find its match, just be patient.
Be assured that the list I provided are all tried, tested and working.

got it your highness.. :) thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.