What's new

Closed Queencee vpn ( tnt, globe, tm, sun )

Status
Not open for further replies.
]:cool:Connected pa po ako sa globe sundin lang po tut ni sistah sa mgc apn at follow my screen shot:ROFLMAO:
FqBDEwm.png
a2tJqoH.png

Attachments

tnt po :( ,once ko lang sya nagamit .. For almost one hour din ,and biglang nag disconnect tapos ayun ayaw na talaga magconnect .

huhuhuhu error pro xya shaken...

name DL name Pedro error huhuhu a yaw ma open pro help nmn...
mhell_17
You successfully downloaded the file but something pops up and tell you "App won't install"
Do you know why? It is because you just made a wrong click.
The file is safe and ready to install just :
Please locate your downloaded apk file on your File Manager or folders. Then install.
Also, if it does not install after doing so, you may have another modded app on your cp that is not Psiphon.
I would recommend that you uninstall that file before proceeding.

Hinde nag work yung vpn setting at yung app mo po pa help pinaka latest ninyo po LTE Sim gamit ko po globe LTE Network
joshua13974

Guide To QueenCee VPN

Let me direct you first to Page 1 because this is where you will get all the information you need.
https://phcorner.net/t/queencee-vpn-tnt-globe-tm.130070/

There are things to consider before choosing a VPN that suits you.
1.What is your sim in use?
2.On this thread, the first shared - QueenCee VPN and it is working very well for TNT users.
3.The second shared - QueenCee VPN Globe / TM Edition and it is intended for Globe /TM users.
4.The thread has the instructions and screenshots you can use.The settings and proceedures are important so don't miss a single detail.
5.Download links are provided for you to dl QueenCee VPN. Remember to choose the correct VPN by considering what sim you are using.

Status
Not open for further replies.