What's new

Help Prime Video error in log in

tabaganda14

Eternal Poster
Established
Mga lods, question lang po baka lam nyo correct link para makapag-log in sa
PRIME VIDEO. nag nakaraan naman nakakapanood pa ko. Ngayon pag-open ko
yan na nalabas po. Hoping mapansin po. Even sa apps same issue encounter.
Matsala lods in advance.
1698499557249.png

Attachments

Hello! I understand that you're having trouble logging in to Prime Video and that you're seeing an error when trying to access it. Firstly, I recommend checking your internet connection to ensure that it is stable and working properly. If your internet connection is fine, you can try the following steps:

1. Double-check your login credentials: Make sure that you're entering the correct email address and password associated with your Prime Video account. If you're unsure, you can try resetting your password through the "Forgot Password" option on the login page.

2. Clear your browser cache and cøøkíés: If you're accessing Prime Video through a web browser, clearing your cache and cøøkíés can help resolve login issues. You can typically find this option in the settings or preferences section of your browser.

3. Disable browser extensions: Sometimes, certain browser extensions can interfere with the functioning of websites. Try disabling any extensions you have installed and see if that resolves the issue.

4. Try a different browser or device: If the problem persists, try accessing Prime Video using a different web browser or device. This can help determine if the issue is specific to your current browser or device.

5. Contact Prime Video customer support: If none of the above steps work, it's best to reach out to Prime Video's customer support for further assistance. They will be able to provide you with more specific troubleshooting steps or investigate any potential technical issues on their end.

I hope these suggestions are helpful in resolving your login issue. Good luck, and I hope you can start enjoying Prime Video again soon!

Back