What's new

Free Game Poppy Playtime Chapter 1 - 3

rainych_ran

Forum Master
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
1707628579155.png

You must stay alive in this horror/puzzle adventure. Try to survive the vengeful toys waiting for you in the abandoned toy factory. Use your GrabPack to häçk electrical circuits or nab anything from afar. Explore the mysterious facility… and don’t get caught.

Welcome to Playtime Co.!
Playtime Co. was once the king of the toy manufacturing industry… until everybody inside of the factory one day disappeared into thin air. Now, years later, you must explore the abandoned factory and uncover the truth.

The Toys
The toys of Playtime Co. are a lively bunch! From Bot to Huggy, Catbee to Poppy, Playtime does it all! As long as you’re at Playtime Co., why not pay the toys a little visit? You might just make a few friends…

The GrabPack
This amazing GrabPack is a wearable backpack, accompanied by 2 artificial hands attached via steel wire. With this handy, state-of-the-art tool, there’s no limit to what Playtime Co. employees can accomplish! The following list of features should help to show you what the GrabPack has to offer.

This Release Includes:

Poppy Playtime – Chapter 1

Poppy Playtime – Chapter 2

Poppy Playtime – Chapter 3

1707628632032.png

1707628639719.png

1707628646531.png

1707628653528.png

Minimum:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system​

• Processor: Intel Core i5​

• Memory: 8 GB RAM​

• Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX 580​

• Storage: 20 GB available space​

Recommended:

• Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system​

• Processor: Intel Core i5​

• Memory: 8 GB RAM​

• Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 / Radeon RX 580​

• Storage: 20 GB available space​

G D R I V E

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited: