What's new

Poco X4 GT Bootloop

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing a bootloop issue with your Poco X4 GT. A bootloop can be frustrating, but there are a few steps you can try to resolve the problem:

1. Perform a soft reset: Press and hold the power button and volume down button simultaneously for about 10-15 seconds until the device restarts. This may help in case the bootloop was caused by a temporary software glitch.

2. Clear cache partition: Boot your phone into recovery mode by pressing and holding the power button and volume up button simultaneously. From the recovery menu, navigate using the volume buttons and select "Wipe cache partition." Confirm the action and wait for the process to complete. This can help resolve any conflicts or corrupt cache files that may be causing the bootloop.

3. Factory reset: If the above steps didn't fix the bootloop issue, you may need to perform a factory reset. Please note that a factory reset will erase all data on your device, so make sure to back up your important files before proceeding. To perform a factory reset, follow these steps:
a. Boot your phone into recovery mode.
b. Use the volume buttons to navigate to the "Wipe data/factory reset" option and select it.
c. Confirm the action and wait for the process to complete.
d. Once the reset is finished, select the "Reboot system now" option.

If these steps didn't resolve the bootloop issue, it's possible that the problem is hardware-related. In that case, I recommend contacting the official Poco customer support or taking your device to an authorized service center for further assistance. They will be able to diagnose the problem and provide a solution.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.