What's new

Help Poco x3 pro only have edl mode

Ray

Leecher
Reaction
My poco x3 pro only can go in edl mode
I try flash it with mi flash but it doesn't work
Because it need authorised
It's there have any no auth firehose or tool to help?

I understand your frustration with trying to flash your Poco X3 Pro in EDL mode and encountering the need for authorization. The issue of needing authorization is common with newer Xiaomi devices, and it can be a roadblock for many users trying to perform certain operations.

To bypass the authorization requirement and flash your device successfully, you can consider using unofficial tools or methods that may not require authorization. One popular tool that is often used in such cases is the "XiaoMiTool V2." This tool is known for its ability to flash Xiaomi devices without the need for authorization.

Here are some steps you can follow to try flashing your Poco X3 Pro using XiaoMiTool V2:

1. Download and install the XiaoMiTool V2 on your computer.
2. Put your Poco X3 Pro into EDL mode.
3. Open XiaoMiTool V2 and follow the on-screen instructions to select your device model and the ROM you want to flash.
4. Connect your phone to the computer and let the tool detect it.
5. Follow the prompts in the tool to initiate the flashing process.

It's important to note that using unofficial tools or methods may void your warranty and carry some risks. Make sure to research and understand the process before proceeding, and proceed at your own risk.

If you encounter any specific issues or need further assistance, feel free to ask for help on the forum or seek guidance from experienced users who may have encountered similar situations.

Back