What's new

Help Pocket wifi

byronviva123

Honorary Poster
Established
Pa help naman po malakas naman po Yung internet namin pero pag naka hotspot na sa pocket wifi sobrang Hina po Sana may maka sagot na reset ko narin po ng ilang beses Wala parin nag bbago

Hello! I'm sorry to hear about the internet speed issues you're experiencing with your pocket wifi. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try to improve the connection:

1. Check Signal Strength: Make sure your pocket wifi has a strong signal by placing it in a location with better reception. Avoid placing it near obstacles that can block the signal like walls or electronic devices.

2. Reset Network Settings: Besides resetting the pocket wifi, try resetting the network settings on your connected devices. This can help resolve any connectivity issues.

3. Update Firmware: Check if there's a firmware update available for your pocket wifi device. Updating to the latest firmware can sometimes improve performance and connectivity.

4. Limit Connected Devices: If there are too many devices connected to the pocket wifi, it can slow down the internet speed. Try limiting the number of connected devices to see if it makes a difference.

5. Change WiFi Channel: Sometimes, changing the WiFi channel on your pocket wifi can reduce interference and improve speed. You can do this through the device settings.

6. Contact Customer Support: If none of the above steps work, it might be a hardware issue with your pocket wifi. Contact the manufacturer's customer support for further assistance or to inquire about any possible warranty services.

I hope these suggestions help improve your internet speed when using the pocket wifi. Let me know if you have any other questions or need further assistance!