What's new

Crypto PLT token present galeng sa Bitflyer

itsjustme_lwrnc

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Another token na pwede mo iearn basta magpasok ka lng ng entry by means of following their Twitter account mga lodi.Kelangan mo lang ng Japan based na Bitflyer kasi ieenter mo yun bitflyer ID mo sa site I dunno kung gagana sa US based na Bitflyer .gamit na lang ng Google translate extension sa browser na gamit niyo. Mamimigay sila ng 300 PLT or worth 3000 YEN na PLT coin in
7 days

◤◢◤bitFlyer × HashPalette◢◤◢ Up to 300 PLT gifts! Listing commemorative campaign is being held! 100 PLT will be given to everyone who meets all the campaign participation conditions, and an additional 200 PLT will be given to those who complete the purchase among the 1,500 winners of The Land sale lottery! [Participation conditions] Presents to all customers who meet all the following conditions during the campaign period. Follow all official Twitter accounts of our company (@bitFlyer), HashPalette (@hashpalette), Elf Masters (@ELF_Masters), THE LAND ~ Elf Forest ~ (@THELAND_ELF_JP), and retweet our campaign tweet Completed identity verification Enter your company account ID (BF●●-●●●●-●●●●-●●) and the e-mail address registered with PLT Place in the questionnaire form * This includes even if you already have an account. Create a PLT Place account and complete PLT Wallet registration * This includes cases where you already have an account The Land Sale lottery application ■Campaign period (Japan time) March 17, 2023 11:00 am Minutes ~ Until we start handling PLT ■Present content All participants who meet all the above campaign participation conditions will receive 100 PLT as a gift. In addition, of the 1500 winners of The Land sale lottery who applied, those who purchased will receive an additional 200 PLT. ■ Timing of gift presentation Until the end of May 2023 * It may take time to present. Please note.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

TIPS: gamit ka ng PLT wallet or Metamask or your account ID sa Bitflyer rekta na once nalista na sa Bitflyer yun PLT coin.like in my case di ko na kinailangan i-enter yun wallet address for both PLT wallet at Metamask

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

plt.JPG plt12.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
talo ka dyan paps sa wí†hdráwal fee ethereum base ang plt.
mas malake pa fee compare sa iwiwí†hdráw mo
well see paps direkta naman sa exchange yung token di kelangan i-wí†hdráw kaya gumamit ng ID from bitflyer parang sa brave rewards ng Brave browser rekta na

well see paps direkta naman sa exchange yung token di kelangan i-wí†hdráw kaya gumamit ng ID from bitflyer parang sa brave rewards ng Brave browser rekta na.update kita kapag napilie yun entry ko haha

Last edited: