What's new

'Play sound while screen off' feature missing in my sidebar

syntax03

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
This option to play video sound with screen off has disappeared from the video toolbox.

Has anyone experienced this before and know how to solve it?

My phone is Redmi Note 11 pro 5g

Yes, I can assist you with that. The disappearance of the "Play sound while screen off" feature from the video toolbox can be frustrating. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Update your phone: Ensure that your Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G is running on the latest software version. Manufacturers often release updates to fix bugs and add new features. Go to Settings > About phone > System update to check for any available updates.

2. Reset app preferences: Sometimes, certain settings or preferences can cause features to disappear. To reset app preferences, go to Settings > Apps > Manage apps > Reset app preferences. This will reset app settings without deleting any data.

3. Clear cache and data: Clearing the cache and data of the video toolbox app can help resolve issues. Go to Settings > Apps > Manage apps > Video toolbox > Storage > Clear cache/data. Note that clearing data will reset the app's settings, so you may need to reconfigure any preferences you've previously set.

4. Reinstall the video toolbox app: If the problem persists, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the video toolbox app. Go to Settings > Apps > Manage apps > Video toolbox > Uninstall. Then, visit the app store (such as the Google Play Store) and download the latest version of the video toolbox app.

5. Contact Xiaomi support: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it might be a bug or a specific problem with your device. Reach out to Xiaomi support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or escalate the issue to the development team.

Remember to back up your data before attempting any of these steps, just in case. I hope one of these solutions helps you regain the "Play sound while screen off" feature on your Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G.

Back