What's new

Help PISOWIFI INDOOR NO SSID

trojanjen

Addict
Established
pahelp sana sa may alam, hindi na kasi nagrereply pinagkuhanan ko ng pisowifi ko ngayon hindi na madetect ang indoor ssid niya (wala po akong outdoor). baka may makatulong salamat

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your PisoWiFi indoor SSID not being detected. There could be a few possible reasons for this issue, and I'll try to provide some troubleshooting steps to help you resolve it.

1. Check the Wi-Fi settings: Make sure that the Wi-Fi feature on your PisoWiFi device is enabled and broadcasting the SSID. You can access the settings by connecting via a wired connection and typing the IP address of the device into your web browser.

2. Verify the SSID settings: Double-check the SSID settings to ensure that the correct SSID is enabled and broadcasting. It's possible that the SSID may have been accidentally disabled or changed.

3. Check the physical connection: Ensure that all cables and connections are securely and properly connected. Sometimes, loose or faulty connections can lead to issues with detecting the SSID.

4. Reboot the device: Try restarting your PisoWiFi device, as this can often resolve temporary issues and refresh the system.

5. Factory reset: If none of the above steps work, you may need to perform a factory reset on your PisoWiFi device. Please note that this will erase all settings and configurations, so make sure to take a backup of any important data beforehand.

If you've tried all of these steps and are still experiencing issues, it may be helpful to contact the manufacturer or the customer support of your PisoWiFi device for further assistance. They should be able to provide more specific guidance based on the model and software version you're using.

I hope this helps, and good luck in getting your PisoWiFi indoor SSID detected again!