What's new

Help PisoFi JavaScript functionality

PHC-Hy4kki1m4ru

Honorary Poster
Helpppp,
matanong lang po sino may pisofi vendo machine jan ?,anong js file yung econfig nyo kasi nagloko yung vendo ko pagmay maghulog imbes 5pesos yung hinulog ,yung nakalagay is 20pesos nalulugi ako ,anong js yung e config nyo?

Hello,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with your PisoFi vending machine. However, as an AI, I don't have access to specific information about which JavaScript (JS) file is used for the configuration of PisoFi vending machines. It would be best to reach out to the manufacturer or supplier of the vending machine for assistance.

They should be able to provide you with the necessary JS file or guide you through the troubleshooting process to resolve the issue with the incorrect amount being registered when coins are inserted. They may also be able to provide you with any software updates or fixes that could address the problem.

If you're unable to contact the manufacturer or supplier directly, you might consider reaching out to other PisoFi vending machine owners or searching online forums or communities dedicated to vending machines for assistance and advice.

I hope you're able to get your issue resolved soon!

Back