What's new

Help Photoshop sa Windows 10?

GiveMeAlone

Eternal Poster
Established
Hii po mga paps, ask lang pwede ba ma-install ang Photoshop sa windows 10 4gb ram? at anong version lang ang pwede ma-install.. salamat po sa sagot 😊

Hello! Yes, you can install Photoshop on a Windows 10 computer with 4GB of RAM. However, please note that the performance may be limited due to the lower amount of RAM.

As for the Photoshop version, the latest version available for Windows 10 is Adobe Photoshop CC 2021. This version requires a minimum of 8GB of RAM, so it may not run optimally on your computer.

However, you can try installing older versions of Photoshop that have lower system requirements. Adobe Photoshop CS6, for example, is a popular choice for computers with lower RAM. It has a minimum requirement of 2GB of RAM, which should work fine on your system.

You can also consider using alternative photo editing software that has lower system requirements, such as GIMP or Paint.NET. These programs are free and offer many of the same features as Photoshop.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.

Hello! Yes, you can install Photoshop on a Windows 10 computer with 4GB of RAM. However, please note that the performance may be limited due to the lower amount of RAM.

As for the Photoshop version, the latest version available for Windows 10 is Adobe Photoshop CC 2021. This version requires a minimum of 8GB of RAM, so it may not run optimally on your computer.

However, you can try installing older versions of Photoshop that have lower system requirements. Adobe Photoshop CS6, for example, is a popular choice for computers with lower RAM. It has a minimum requirement of 2GB of RAM, which should work fine on your system.

You can also consider using alternative photo editing software that has lower system requirements, such as GIMP or Paint.NET. These programs are free and offer many of the same features as Photoshop.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any more questions.
Thanks po 😊❤️