What's new

Philippine channels extracted mac links with m3u file 2.1 updated 07/01/2023

Dimcel

Forum Expert
Elite
Reaction
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

password: Rise_up_Ilocanos

This will be my thread for the coming extracted mac links if the posted mac links above will not work anymore.. I will always be updating this thread…
since i posted a previous extracted mac links but theres too much users for it you can use this alternate extracted mac links...
*just download the m3u file and upload to your respective iptv players

*if youre using vlc media player just download the m3u file then upload it via media under open file..

*if youre using the txt file, open it via notepad then copy the link from https until token=FMMMmm then paste it via media then network stream of vlc media player

Disclaimer: it is not my hits from kracking iptv mac portals as i dont know how to krack.. i just used the posted mac portal code posted here in phcorner. I just extracted the mac portal links and to give it for free. Just give me credits if it is working as smooth as slugs down under lols..

cheers!!

Update 07/01/2023 15:08 HH change m3u and txt file with a new one, file password changed
credits to rs100820 for his mac portal resources... cheers!!

Last edited:
Back