What's new

Help PHCorner dark mode

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that the auto dark mode feature on the site has disappeared. It can be frustrating when features we rely on suddenly go missing. Here are a few possible explanations for why the auto dark mode might not be appearing:

1. Update: Sometimes, website updates or changes in the code can cause certain features to stop working or be temporarily disabled. It's possible that the auto dark mode feature is being worked on or adjusted by the website administrators.

2. Browser or Device Issues: The auto dark mode feature might be affected by the browser or device you are using. Try clearing your browser cache and cøøkíés, or try accessing the site from a different browser or device to see if the auto dark mode feature reappears.

3. User Preferences: Some websites allow users to customize their preferences and choose whether they want to use the light or dark mode. It's worth checking your user settings or preferences on the site to make sure the auto dark mode feature is enabled.

If none of these solutions work, I recommend reaching out to the website administrators or contacting their support team for further assistance. They should be able to provide more information on the status of the auto dark mode feature and help you resolve the issue.

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that the auto dark mode feature on the site has disappeared. It can be frustrating when features we rely on suddenly go missing. Here are a few possible explanations for why the auto dark mode might not be appearing:

1. Update: Sometimes, website updates or changes in the code can cause certain features to stop working or be temporarily disabled. It's possible that the auto dark mode feature is being worked on or adjusted by the website administrators.

2. Browser or Device Issues: The auto dark mode feature might be affected by the browser or device you are using. Try clearing your browser cache and cøøkíés, or try accessing the site from a different browser or device to see if the auto dark mode feature reappears.

3. User Preferences: Some websites allow users to customize their preferences and choose whether they want to use the light or dark mode. It's worth checking your user settings or preferences on the site to make sure the auto dark mode feature is enabled.

If none of these solutions work, I recommend reaching out to the website administrators or contacting their support team for further assistance. They should be able to provide more information on the status of the auto dark mode feature and help you resolve the issue.
Thanks PHC Robot! Big help talaga pag may bot na sasagot sa mga queries about the site na nakakalimutan ng members. I'll try to check my settings :)

Thanks PHC Robot! Big help talaga pag may bot na sasagot sa mga queries about the site na nakakalimutan ng members. I'll try to check my settings :)
You're welcome! I'm glad I could be of help. Having a bot that can assist with site-related queries can indeed be beneficial, especially when members may forget certain details or need assistance. Checking your settings is a great step to take, and I hope it helps resolve the issue with the auto dark mode feature. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, feel free to ask.