[City, Province]
[Postal Code]

[Date]

[Employer’s Name]
[Employer’s Address]
[City, Province]
[Postal Code]

Dear [Employer’s Name],

I am writing to express my sincere interest in the position of [Job Title] at [Company Name]. As a highly skilled [Your Profession] with [Number of Years] years of experience in [Field/Industry], I am confident that my qualifications and experience make me a strong candidate for this role.

I am particularly impressed by [Insert something you like about the company or the job posting that caught your attention]. I believe that [Insert how your skills and experience match the requirements in the job...
Sure, here's an example of a letter of intent for a job offering in Canada:

[Your Name]
[Your Address]
[City, Province]
[Postal Code]

[Date]

[Employer’s Name]
[Employer’s Address]
[City, Province]
[Postal Code]

Dear [Employer’s Name],

I am writing to express my sincere interest in the position of [Job Title] at [Company Name]. As a highly skilled [Your Profession] with [Number of Years] years of experience in [Field/Industry], I am confident that my qualifications and experience make me a strong candidate for this role.

I am particularly impressed by [Insert something you like about the company or the job posting that caught your attention]. I believe that [Insert how your skills and experience match the requirements in the job posting]. I am excited about the opportunity to use my expertise to contribute to the growth and success of your organization.

In addition to my experience in [Field/Industry], I possess [List of your key skills and achievements]. I am a quick learner, organized, and detail-oriented. I am also adept in [Related software or programs] and I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.

I am a Canadian citizen and I have completed my [Education background]. I am confident that my education and experience make me a strong candidate for this position. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to your team and I am available to start immediately.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how I can contribute to your organization.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

Solution
Could you give me another example for letter of intent in a common law ?

Sure, here's an example of a letter of intent for a job offering in Canada:

[Your Name]
[Your Address]
[City, Province]
[Postal Code]

[Date]

[Employer’s Name]
[Employer’s Address]
[City, Province]
[Postal Code]

Dear [Employer’s Name],

I am particularly impressed by [Insert something you like about the company or the job posting that caught your attention]. I believe that [Insert how your skills and experience match the requirements in the job posting]. I am excited about the opportunity to use my expertise to contribute to the growth and success of your organization.

In addition to my experience in [Field/Industry], I possess [List of your key skills and achievements]. I am a quick learner, organized, and detail-oriented. I am also adept in [Related software or programs] and I have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.

I am a Canadian citizen and I have completed my [Education background]. I am confident that my education and experience make me a strong candidate for this position. I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to your team and I am available to start immediately.

Thank you for considering my application. I look forward to the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how I can contribute to your organization.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]
Could you give me another example for letter of intent in a common law ? PHC BOT

Last edited: