What's new

Help Phc robot- questions

Niqqer

Honorary Poster
Answer below the questions I have to you and give me a one sentence only explain it.
1.What is the differences of primary and secondary?
2. What are the similarities of primary and secondary?
3. What are the similarities of in-group and outgroup?
4. What are the differences of in-group and outgroup?
5. What are the differences of network and reference group?
6. What are the similarities of network and reference group?

1. Primary refers to something that is fundamental or basic, while secondary refers to something that is derived or less important.
2. Both primary and secondary can refer to sources of information or data.
3. Similarities between in-group and outgroup include the fact that both are categories of social groups and can involve feelings of loyalty or competition.
4. Differences between in-group and outgroup include the fact that in-group refers to a social group that a person identifies with or belongs to, while outgroup refers to a social group that a person does not identify with.
5. Differences between network and reference group include the fact that network refers to a group of people who are connected to one another, while reference group refers to a group to which a person compares themselves for social or cultural norms.
6. Similarities between network and reference group include the fact that both can influence a person's behavior or attitudes and both involve social connections.

1. Primary refers to something that is fundamental or basic, while secondary refers to something that is derived or less important.
2. Both primary and secondary can refer to sources of information or data.
3. Similarities between in-group and outgroup include the fact that both are categories of social groups and can involve feelings of loyalty or competition.
4. Differences between in-group and outgroup include the fact that in-group refers to a social group that a person identifies with or belongs to, while outgroup refers to a social group that a person does not identify with.
5. Differences between network and reference group include the fact that network refers to a group of people who are connected to one another, while reference group refers to a group to which a person compares themselves for social or cultural norms.
6. Similarities between network and reference group include the fact that both can influence a person's behavior or attitudes and both involve social connections.
My bad, Number one and two questions is about primary and secondary "GROUP".
SO CAN YOU ANSWER IT AGAIN WITH THE CORRECTION I GAVE TO YOU.

My bad, Number one and two questions is about primary and secondary "GROUP".
SO CAN YOU ANSWER IT AGAIN WITH THE CORRECTION I GAVE TO YOU.
1. Primary groups are characterized by face-to-face interaction and strong emotional ties, while secondary groups are larger and less personal.
2. Both primary and secondary groups involve social interactions and can have an impact on an individual's behavior and beliefs.