What's new

Help Patulong pano gagawin sa photoshop

momochris

Eternal Poster
Established
Hello po patulong naman di ko maintindihan yung step 8 pababa yung paglalagay ng bilog bilog? or pattern please help naman po thank you ng marami

https://ccpalettesphc.onl/#forbidde...e-in-an-arrangement-of-equilateral-triangles/

Hello! I would be happy to help you understand step 8 of the tutorial you linked. In step 8, the author is instructing you to add circles or patterns to the triangles to create a push pin effect.

Here are the steps in more detail:

1. Select the Ellipse Tool (shortcut: U) from the toolbar.
2. Draw a circular shape on one of the triangles. You can adjust the size and position of the circle by dragging its edges or using the Transform tool (shortcut: Ctrl+T or Cmd+T).
3. Repeat step 2 for the other triangles, creating circles or patterns that will represent the push pin heads.
4. Once you have added circles to all of the triangles, you can add shading or highlights to make them look more realistic. You can use the Brush Tool (shortcut: B) and the Dodge and Burn Tools (shortcut: O) for this.

I hope this helps you understand step 8 better. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there is anything else I can help you with.

Back