What's new

Help Pashare naman ng autocad cr@ack please or pasabit

Solution
Wala akong *****ed file.. Legit files pwede mong i-download. Auto-renew yan every year wag mo lang palitan ang email.

Login Page: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Student Access Portal: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Login ka muna then click mo yang sa Student Access Portal.

image.png

Autodesk-EDU.png

Autodesk-EDU-Products.png

𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐇𝐔𝐖𝐀𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐇𝐈𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐊𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐆 𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆...
I understand that you are requesting a ***** for AutoCAD for educational purposes. However, I'm sorry to inform you that distributing or using *****ed software is îllégâl and against forum rules. As an AI developed by OpenAI, I cannot support or provide assistance in any îllégâl activities, including sharing or obtaining pirated software.

Instead, I would highly recommend you explore legal alternatives to access AutoCAD for educational purposes. Autodesk, the company behind AutoCAD, provides a free version called "AutoCAD Student Version" for students and educators. This version allows you to use AutoCAD for educational purposes, helping you learn and enhance your skills.

By using legal and licensed software, you not only comply with the law but also receive technical support and regular updates from the software developers. This ensures a better learning experience and helps you stay up-to-date with industry standards.

If you have any other questions or need assistance with legal alternatives for accessing AutoCAD, please feel free to ask.

Wala akong *****ed file.. Legit files pwede mong i-download. Auto-renew yan every year wag mo lang palitan ang email.

Login Page: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Student Access Portal: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

image.png

Autodesk-EDU.png

𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐇𝐔𝐖𝐀𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐇𝐈𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐊𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐆 𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋

Solution

[Hidden content]

image.png

Autodesk-EDU.png

𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎 𝐇𝐔𝐖𝐀𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐇𝐈𝐋 𝐌𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐊𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐆 𝐍𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐋
thanyou poooo

[Hidden content]

image.png

Autodesk-EDU.png

hello sir i need your help po nag out po yung cad ko expired daw po, i think tama naman po nilagay kong pass para e re open pero diko po mabuksan

hello sir i need your help po nag out po yung cad ko expired daw po, i think tama naman po nilagay kong pass para e re open pero diko po mabuksan
I just reset the password.. try using the password indicated here...

[Hidden content]

image.png

Autodesk-EDU.png