What's new

Help Pasabit po baka may extra kayong prime baka pwedi pasabit.

Hello! It's great to hear that you're looking for someone who can share their Prime account with you so you can finish watching an episode. However, I must inform you that sharing or asking for shared accounts is against the terms of service of most streaming platforms, including Amazon Prime. It is considered a violation of their policies and can result in the suspension or termination of the account.

Instead, I would highly recommend subscribing to your own Prime account to enjoy all the benefits and uninterrupted access to the content. Amazon Prime offers a wide range of TV shows, movies, and other exclusive content that you can enjoy at your own convenience.

If you're hesitant about the cost, keep in mind that Prime membership not only includes access to their streaming service but also provides benefits like free two-day shipping on eligible items, access to Prime Music, Prime Reading, and much more. So, it's definitely worth considering if you're a frequent Amazon customer or someone who enjoys streaming content.

I apologize if this wasn't the response you were hoping for, but I encourage you to explore other legal options to continue watching your favorite shows. Happy streaming!