What's new

Closed Pano yung sa tunnel payload + direct ssh connection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phc_draneam

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Saan din kayo gumagawa ng account salamat mga Guru.

The same lang yan sa normal injection. Pinagkaiba lang nga is that it bypasses or does not use the remote proxy or squid if you so choose. It disregards this entry and goes on with the injection. Kadalasan pumapasok and ok siya but most of the time, unstable and always disconnects. Many factors affect the efficiency nito thats why its rarely used, gaya ng location, signal strength, type of connection etc.

Some claims na no capping kuno but its not entirely true and btw i think sa ssh port 443 lang siya gumagana which is a very crowded port, base on my info.

If you want to make one, gumawa ka lang ng normal ehi then just dont put your rp and then choose the tunnel option. FYI only dropbear or 443 mostly ang supported.

Hope it helps.. :):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any sites basta dropbear nya is 443 :) un yung ilagay mo sa mismong port nya ssh settings :)
The same lang yan sa normal injection. Pinagkaiba lang nga is that it bypasses or does not use the remote proxy or squid if you so choose. It disregards this entry and goes on with the injection. Kadalasan pumapasok and ok siya but most of the time, unstable and always disconnects. Many factors affect the efficiency nito thats why its rarely used, gaya ng location, signal strength, type of connection etc.

Some claims na no capping kuno but its not entirely true and btw i think sa ssh port 443 lang siya gumagana which is a very crowded port, base on my info.

If you want to make one, gumawa ka lang ng normal ehi then just dont put your rp and then choose the tunnel option. FYI only dropbear or 443 mostly ang supported.

Hope it helps.. :):)
Salamat napaka laking tulong.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mas madaling iconnect yan Basta ung site na gagawan mo ng account eh supurtado nya ang dropbear for example fastssh o Kaya sa sshdopbear,goodssh

Una mag hanap ka muna ng ssh acount na dropbear.. Karaniwa. Nya ang port ay 443 or 80.. Pag openssh ai 22 naman..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back