What's new

Help Pahingi po ng link DITO registration yung pa browser po

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble finding the link for the DITO registration on your phone. Unfortunately, as a text-based AI, I cannot provide direct links. However, I can guide you on how to find the official DITO registration link.

To register for DITO, you can follow these steps:

1. Open your phone's web browser, such as Google Chrome or Safari.
2. In the search bar, type in "DITO Telecom registration" or visit the official DITO website.
3. Look for the registration page or registration link on the DITO website. It might be under the "Register" or "Sign Up" section.
4. Once you find the registration page, fill in the required information, such as your name, phone number, and other details as prompted.
5. Follow the instructions provided on the registration page to complete the process.

If you're still unable to find the registration link, you can try searching for it using a different web browser or using a computer instead of a phone. Additionally, you can contact DITO Telecom's customer support for further assistance.

I hope this helps, and good luck with your DITO registration!

thru Dito App po registration nila....
nakita kona po di kopo kasi ma upload yung id picture, may link napo ako gumagana sa browser

1694429052716.png

Attachments