What's new

Closed Pag tumingin ka palo ka!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha...kilala ko yan..si aling simang yan eh..wala syang sinusundo dyan, nagtuturo talaga sya mag DOTA! ..haha!

Yung stick na hawak nya hindi nya yun pamalo..pointer nya yun sa monitor! :) ...

Last edited by a moderator:
it's the narrow street in between houses or buildings.

oh.. yeah! that's what she said! Hahaha... that street it was called here eskinitis, you can see a lot of alley here! Alley (ale tindera sa palengke), alleybabang, alleybang, alley mall, alleycia keys, alleymango! Lol

Last edited:
oh. well I'll take that as a compliment, as it would mean I'm improving on my sentences.

well, i guess she need more practice basically.. lol i hoping you understand! By the way, i'm her friend! Hahaha... sorry for if I join your conversation!

Ahahahah...grabe ka te yarm ni-hijack mo na!..lagot ka kay ateh! ...haha!.sige english pa! :)...

Ahahahah...grabe ka te yarm ni-hijack mo na!..lagot ka kay ateh! ...haha!.sige english pa! :)...

Ganun po ba... sorry, kung nakisabat ako! yaan mu siya!hahaha... namiss ko kasi yung conversation na ganun! Hahaha... I want to speak to English speakers! Although I'm not good at speaking I just want to improve my spoken .. hahaha! :) tayo ateh!

If you're following the thread, Surely you must have read that :D. but to answer you directly. I still do speak tagalog. but mostly converse online in english.

Sorry... I'm not fond of looking at posts! So that's why i do not know you speak tagalog! okay.. now i know! well said... anyway, What country do you live in? Or where are you from?

Status
Not open for further replies.