What's new

Closed Paano mag pataas ng bp sa dragonest m . patulong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuriku15

Addict
Reaction
Di ko alam . Kung ano na gagawin . ? Pahelp

Ups mu lng lahat ng equips mu..xmpre craft ka muna ng class b or a equips then ups mu refine mu..equips mount fairy lvl up mu fairy awaken ascent...most important kung me costume ka na pernament equip mo ....aabot 100k bp mo nyan...

mount at dragon ware idagdag mo palagi ka pating sumali sa mga event para mas lumkas ka may mga oras yun abangan mo lng. sali ka din sa battle heroes ito akin. Untitled.jpg

Attachments

Madali lang naman magpataas ng BP ah ? Saken 120k BP lvl 33 na ako , Ganito lang gawin mo Enhance mo lahat yung set mo up to +20 tapos Upgrade mo yung moniker mo tapos Suot ka ng mga jade , tapos yung sa Dice exploration tsaka heraldry's

Ups mu lng lahat ng equips mu..xmpre craft ka muna ng class b or a equips then ups mu refine mu..equips mount fairy lvl up mu fairy awaken ascent...most important kung me costume ka na pernament equip mo ....aabot 100k bp mo nyan...
Salamat bossing

Permanent stats:

*Enhance
ment
  • Always ups your armors, accessory and weapons by 5 to get an additional BP
  • Example if my weapon is +45, the rest of my set should be +45 too. Then +50 all of your set
  • The enhancement will be transfer to your next set so ups till you can
*Jades
  • You can get jade pouch on Dragon Expedition, Sky Arena and other events
  • Fix your jades depending on your Job! E.g: If your an archer you are physical attack and if your a mage, magic attack
  • Again upgrade it simultaneously. If one is level 5, upgrade all to 5. (you'll get a red packet for that)
  • Tip: you can salvage a jade and exchange it to a different type of jade
*Card Album
  • Collect, Collect Collect! It gives a lot of bp! Always roll the dice and aim for the portal and Violet cat
  • It gives a rare card always, complete the album set so you can proceed to the next level album
*Pets
  • Level up your pets! Even if it's not an S class one.
  • Always try to buy the 1918 DC for 10 eggs if you can. Or just try to aim opening the x10 egg as much as possible to get the class a pet
  • Salvage the Class A pet to have some star potions to upgrade existing pet. Believe me it gives a lot of BP. If you have 3 pets with 3 stars, it makes a lot of difference.
*Enchantment
  • Enchanment also gives a lot of BP. Check dc store on the 3rd tab. Dragon Attack/Def Stones
  • You need 3 to upgrade a set part, you can get additional stats for that.
  • Just click a set part then click Enchantment
*Moniker
  • This is permanent stats, but a little expensive. Upgrade this but not in a rush.
  • You can get medals on guild auction and Saint Shop

Temporary Stats:

*Heraldy Plates
  • This is temporary stats because it changes every Level 25-35-45-55 and so on..
  • But it also gives a lot of BP if it's refined and has an additional stats (plates with magnifying/stars)
  • I always aim to have plates with 3rd stats cause I want additional stats for my char, but it's your choice.
  • Just always refine it specially your main stat plates
*Dragon Ware
  • Just like the heraldy plates dragon ware changes but i think it takes a little longer. 35 - 55 - 75 and so on
  • Try to get an S class dragon ware it gives a lot of BP. Don't aim for the dragon ware with your skills on it. It's hard. Just aim for the Stats you need.
*Equipment Refinement
  • Once you change your equipment refinements will not be carried over to the next one. :(
  • But wait, you can recall all the refine stones you put on it. Just click the item and click recall
  • And just upgrade so you can use it on higher level equipment
*Item Upgrade
  • Upgrades to your items will not be carried over to the next one. And the materials you put on it cannot be recalled
  • Just check if it still worth the upgrade. If you feel that your current set will be alright for a long time then upgrade it.
  • Best to upgrade is the S class set ones. E.g: Ocean dragon set. You can skip the Apocalypse & Archbishop nests if you have that.

If I missed something let me know. But this is what I do.

From S4 with love...
Current BP: 632k
Jades: Level 6 & 7
Items Enhancement: +60, +61
Moniker: VII
Card Album: Island 1 set 1 completed, Island 2 set 2 completed

Status
Not open for further replies.