What's new

Help Paano mag hunt ng dns ip sa globe

Hello! Sure, I'd be happy to help you learn how to hunt for DNS IP addresses on Globe. DNS (Domain Name System) is crucial for translating domain names into IP addresses, making it easier for us to access websites. Here are some steps you can follow to find DNS IP addresses on Globe:

1. Check your router settings: The DNS IP addresses provided by Globe are usually set on your router. You can access your router settings by typing your router's IP address into your web browser (e.g., 192.168.1.1) and logging in. Look for the DNS settings in the router configuration page.

2. Use Command Prompt (Windows): You can use the Command Prompt to find out the DNS IP addresses that your computer is currently using. Open Command Prompt and type the command "ipconfig /all". Look for the DNS servers listed under your network adapter settings.

3. Use Terminal (Mac): If you're using a Mac, you can use the Terminal to view DNS IP addresses. Open Terminal and type the command "networksetup -getdnsservers Wi-Fi" (replace "Wi-Fi" with your actual network service name). This will show you the DNS servers your Mac is using.

4. Use a DNS lookup tool: There are online tools available that allow you to check the DNS IP addresses of a domain name. Simply enter the domain name, and the tool will display the corresponding DNS IP addresses.

Remember, DNS IP addresses can be dynamic, so they may change over time. It's a good idea to periodically check your DNS settings to ensure they are up-to-date. I hope these steps help you in hunting for DNS IP addresses on Globe! Let me know if you have any more questions.