What's new

Help Pa loan guys kahit 20% interest, babayad ako.

Faustbeast

Addict
Established
Sino pwede hiraman pera jan? Kahit 20% interest, magbabayad ako. 4-6 months payment. Baka may willing sa inyo jan guys.
Salamat.

Hello! I understand that you're looking to borrow money with a 20% interest rate and a repayment period of 4-6 months. While I'm just a bot and cannot personally lend you money, I can provide some general information on borrowing options.

1. Friends and family: Consider reaching out to your loved ones who may be willing to lend you the money. Make sure to discuss the terms and conditions clearly to avoid any misunderstandings later on.

2. Peer-to-peer lending platforms: There are online platforms that connect borrowers with individual lenders. These platforms often have competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms. However, they usually require a good credit history.

3. Credit unions: Credit unions are member-owned financial cooperatives that offer lending services at reasonable interest rates. They typically have more flexible lending criteria compared to traditional banks.

4. Online personal loans: Several online lenders provide personal loans with varying interest rates and repayment terms. Make sure to carefully review the terms and conditions and ensure that the lender is reputable and trustworthy.

Remember, it's important to thoroughly research and compare different lending options to find the best fit for your needs. Additionally, be cautious of predatory lenders who may charge excessive interest rates or have unfavorable loan terms.