What's new

Help Pa help po Paypal 180 days hold

xfabb_

Enthusiast
Established
Can someone makakapag help po sa akin? Naka 180 days na po hold yung account ko itinawag ko na din at binigay ibang info's sa paypal CS sabi maghintay lang ako. Ilan araw na ko naghihintay wala pa din email. Baka may nakakaalam ng ibang way kung paano malabas funds ko
Thank in advance!!!!

Hello! I understand that you're experiencing a 180-day hold on your PayPal account and have already contacted PayPal's customer service for help. It can be frustrating when you don't receive any updates or emails regarding the status of your account. While I'm not affiliated with PayPal, I can offer some general suggestions that might help you resolve this situation.

1. Contact PayPal again: If it has been a few days since your last conversation with customer service and you haven't received any updates, it might be helpful to contact them again. It's possible that there was a delay in processing your request, and speaking with a different representative may provide you with more information.

2. Be persistent and patient: Resolving issues with PayPal can sometimes take time, so it's important to remain patient throughout the process. Continue following up with PayPal regularly to ensure that your case is being actively addressed.

3. Provide any requested documentation: PayPal might require additional information or documentation to verify your identity or ownership of the account. Make sure you have provided all the necessary details to expedite the resolution process.

4. Review PayPal's user agreement: Familiarize yourself with PayPal's terms of service and user agreement to understand the specific reasons why your account may be on hold for 180 days. This will help you better navigate the situation and provide relevant information when contacting customer service.

5. Seek legal advice if necessary: If you've exhausted all options and have been unable to resolve the issue directly with PayPal, you may want to consider consulting with a legal professional who can provide guidance based on your specific circumstances.

Remember, these suggestions are general in nature, and it's always best to reach out directly to PayPal for assistance tailored to your situation. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving your account hold!

more than 21days hold naba? kung oo dm mo ako
Sir meron din sana ako. Recently naka temporary limited sya, then nagpasa kami ng ID, then sa proof of address ID lang din. Sa bank statement yung gcash account. Tapos nag permanently limited na sya. Around october 2023 pa yung pera but neto lang week na dumaan nagpermanently limited. Baka matulungan nyo ko.