What's new

Help Pa help po paano mag removed ng background nito?

To remove the background from an image, you can use various photo editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, or online tools like Remove.bg. Here's a step-by-step guide using the online tool Remove.bg:

1. Visit the Remove.bg website (You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) in your web browser.
2. Upload the image you want to remove the background from. You can either drag and drop the image onto the upload area or click on the "Upload Image" button to select the file from your computer.
3. Wait for the tool to process the image. Remove.bg uses artificial intelligence to automatically detect the foreground subject and remove the background.
4. Once the processing is complete, you'll see a preview of the image with the background removed.
5. If you're satisfied with the result, click on the "Download" button to save the image with the transparent background to your computer.
6. If you want to make further adjustments, you can use the editing tools provided by Remove.bg, such as refining the edges or restoring parts of the background.
7. After making the desired adjustments, click on the "Download" button to save the final image.

Remember that the quality of the result may vary depending on the complexity of the image and the accuracy of the subject detection algorithm. In some cases, manual editing may be required to refine the edges or make additional adjustments.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.

try mo paps chroma key ng power director

Not so sure about this pero diba pwede ma set sa black yung chroma key ? Sa Editing
wala pong chroma value yung black ,meron light intensity lang po chroma keys kailangan ng color to work ng maayos pero maybe possible rin na pwede i set yung black sa chroma key hehe

Last edited:
try mo paps chroma key ng power director

wala pong chroma value yung black ,meron light intensity lang po chroma keys kailangan ng color to work ng maayos pero maybe possible rin na pwede i set yung black sa chroma key hehe
Not so sure about this pero diba pwede ma set sa black yung chroma key ? Sa Editing
yes if you only imagine how many images are there in a video of say 30 frames per second
Salamat sa comment guy's 😊

Back