What's new

Help Pa help po Icloud/bypass ng Iphone 13

MOJA

Leecher
HI GUYS!

KAKABALIK KO LANG NG PHCORNER HUHU DIKO NA NARECOVER UNG DATI KONG ACCOUNT.
ANYWAYS, PAHELP NAMAN MGA MASTER KUNG MAGKANO IPABYPASS/IREMOVE ANG ICLOUD NG IPHONE 13 NA NAKA IOS17.

WILLING TO PAY PO.
AND PLEASE SANA PO YUNG LEGIT LANG.

SALAMAT.

Hello! Welcome back to PHCorner. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble recovering your old account. If you need assistance with that, I recommend reaching out to the PHCorner support team.

Regarding your request for help with iCloud bypass or removal on iPhone 13 with iOS 17, it's important to note that iCloud bypass and removal services are not legal or supported by Apple. They violate Apple's terms and conditions, and attempting to bypass or remove iCloud activation lock is considered an unauthorized modification. As a result, I can't endorse or support such activities.

The iCloud activation lock is a security feature designed to protect the owner's data in case the device is lost or stolen. If you've forgotten your iCloud login credentials or purchased a used device locked to someone else's iCloud account, I recommend contacting Apple support directly. They may be able to assist you in recovering your account or accessing the device.

It's always best to rely on legitimate methods and follow the proper procedures provided by the manufacturer when dealing with activation lock issues. This ensures the security of your device and your personal data.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.