What's new

Help Open line B310as Ver.B problem scanning device?

happyKako

Eternal Poster
Established
Stop lang sya sa scanning device

Sino nakaka alam please help po
IMG20240112131704.jpg

Attachments

Hello! I understand that you are experiencing a problem with your scanning device on the B310as Ver.B router. I'm here to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Firstly, make sure that your scanning device is properly connected to the router. Check the cable connections and ensure that they are secure. If you are using a wireless scanning device, check that it is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network.

Once you have verified the connections, try restarting both the router and the scanning device. Sometimes a simple restart can resolve connectivity issues.

If the problem persists, check the settings on your B310as Ver.B router. Ensure that the scanning device is allowed and supported by the router. You may need to access the router's settings page through a web browser and check the connected devices or network settings.

If your scanning device requires specific software or drivers, make sure they are installed correctly and up to date. You can usually find the necessary software or drivers on the manufacturer's website.

If none of the above solutions work, it's possible that there may be an issue with either the scanning device or the router itself. In this case, you may want to reach out to the manufacturer's support for further assistance or consider having a professional technician look into the issue.

I hope these suggestions help resolve the problem with your scanning device on the B310as Ver.B router. If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please feel free to ask!

hindi yan stuck nagloloading pa yan ng drivers pagkatapos mo sa usbloader antayin mo lang yan wag mainip kung lalagpas ng 5 mins yan na yung stuck mabilis lang naman yan e

Back