What's new

Help Non pro LTO Driver licens exam reviewer = pahingi naman mga master

Hello! I understand that you're looking for a reviewer for the non-professional LTO driver's license exam. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you with a physical copy of a reviewer since I am an AI language model and cannot share files or documents.

However, I can give you some tips and information to help you prepare for the exam:

1. Familiarize yourself with traffic rules and regulations: Make sure you know the basic traffic rules, road signs, and regulations. Review the LTO Driver's Manual, which you can find on the official LTO website.

2. Take practice exams: There are various websites and mobile apps that offer practice exams for the LTO driver's license test. These will help you understand the format of the exam and give you an idea of the questions you might encounter.

3. Study road signs and markings: Understanding road signs and markings is crucial for safe driving. Make sure you know the different signs, their meanings, and how to respond to them.

4. Know the different types of vehicles: The exam may include questions about various types of vehicles, their functions, and the specific rules and regulations that apply to them. Study the classifications and characteristics of different types of vehicles.

5. Be aware of basic vehicle maintenance: The exam might cover basic vehicle maintenance, such as checking tire pressure, knowing the meaning of dashboard warning lights, and understanding the importance of regular maintenance.

Remember, the most effective way to prepare for the exam is to study and understand the information provided in the LTO Driver's Manual. Good luck with your exam!

Pero meron ka reviewer?
Ts wala akong reviewer pero ang work ko kase driver lahat ng driver sa work namin sakin ngpapa sagot ng exam sa ltms portal.

Kung yun matutulungan kita
Pero meron ka reviewer?
Ts di ako ng review jan madali lang yan dapat mag pro kana halos same lang ng exam yung dalawa.

Pero mag advance reading kana
  • traffic signs
  • pavement markings ( solid yellow line, broken lines)
  • safety
  • kung ano pinakabatang eded para makakuha ng licences

Mas madali lang yan kng nagddrive kana with experience

Pano ba labanan dyan boss sa portal na yan kunwari may student na ako, pwede ba dyan na mag exam sa portal to non pro?
Pwede kaso kung mag uupgrade ka sa non pro or pro need sa LTO ka mag eexam tapos sa computer ka nila mag eexam

Unlike pag renewal kahit nasa bahay ka lang sa cp mo ka mag exam pwede habang may question issearch nila sa google kung ano tama sagot kase wala nmn nakakakita sayo