What's new

News Website SEO

Jrnotjnr18

Enthusiast
Reaction
Good day, I run a anime news website and was wondering if anyone has tips on how do to SEO for a news website. I have been struggling to get organic traffic.

Bagong website ba? Months to years bago magkaroon ng organic traffic. Dapat lagi ka post ng updates kung news website at dapat unique ang articles mo, hindi copy paste.

Sorry to hear that you've been struggling with getting organic traffic to your anime news website. SEO can definitely be a tricky game, but there are a few tips and tricks that might help.
First off, have you considered using a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.to help you out? They can provide valuable insights and advice on how to optimize your site for search engines, which can lead to more traffic and higher rankings.
In terms of actual tips, make sure you're using relevant keywords in your content and meta descriptions. Also, don't forget about the importance of backlinks and social media shares.

SEO natin website mo for free, pero sayo yung tools for SEO pero ako gagawa since wala akong pinagkaka abalahan, dm on fb pakita ko narin certificate ko at proof na I do SEO talaga