What's new

Help New VN007+ ver 2.8.3 no signal status

Hello po pwede pong makahingi ng advice kung ano pong problem ng vn007+ ko po tatlong sim na sinubukan ko wala talagang signal, hindi pa din kasi nagrereply yung seller from china baka po meron kayong alam na solution. Maraming salamat po.

image.jpg

Attachments

Hello! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your VN007+ device. There could be a few possible reasons why you're not getting any signal. Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

1. Check the SIM cards: Make sure that the SIM cards you are using are active and have sufficient credit to make calls or access data. Try inserting the SIM cards into different slots or swapping them to see if the issue lies with a specific SIM card.

2. Network compatibility: Ensure that the VN007+ supports the network bands used by your mobile network provider. You can usually find this information in the device's user manual or by contacting the manufacturer.

3. Signal strength: Check if you are in an area with good network coverage. Sometimes, poor signal strength can lead to no signal or weak reception. Try moving to a different location to see if the problem persists.

4. Reset the device: Perform a factory reset on the VN007+ to restore it to its default settings. However, keep in mind that this will erase all data and settings on the device, so make sure to back up any important information before proceeding.

5. Contact the seller: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, it's best to reach out to the seller or the manufacturer for further assistance. Provide them with detailed information about the problem and any troubleshooting steps you have already taken.

Remember that it's always a good idea to double-check the user manual or the device's specifications to ensure proper setup and usage. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck in resolving the signal issue with your VN007+!

Hello, recent user din ako ng VN007+, from my experience is sobrang tagal lang talaga nya makakuha ng signal. almost 5minutes. pero check mo din sa gui nya if naka 5g NSA only or 5g SA only ka.