What's new

Crypto New Platform again, BitworldEth and SNF mining (Investment) for risk takers only!!!

MrDeezrizzpect

Honorary Poster
Reaction
There’s a new investment plaform (Again)
And its called BitWorldEth

Tbh, the site looks unique and well planned, I managed to avoid sharing some new platforms such as Betamax and others because apart from their disgusting website that their devs didn’t even bothered to make the website fitting for desktop users (Really, it’s disgusting) It just screams “I’ll only last for 2days” lol.

Yeah anyway,

BitWorld platform offers the following
-Upon signup you’ll receive 95 or 96 peso straight into your balance.
-Minimum cashout is 226
-Minimum wí†hdráw is 495
-Of course MOP/Pay out: Gcash

You can check their complan through their “Miner” section.
After purchasing their so-called “Miner” you can click the button on the middle of the navigation bar and “Start device” - “Boot device”

The complan is really good in my opinion. Since it is daily, then I’m fine with it. Have tried the S3 miner and is looking forward for tomorrow to receive my income.

Will it last? I think so, the daily income isn’t ravishing enough and hindi rin malaki ang comi etc. So I think mababalance naman distribution ng site, but who knows, as risky as it sounds, its what I do.
—-

You can check and register through their website or their platform through this link:You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
——
For updates:

OptionsIon: Its still paying and is still one of my most recommended platform till this day, good income and very much convenient environment since I can reach out to the admins that are using their real fb btw, at fb/messenger:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hanhwa: Hanhwa is still paying, still impressed how Hanhwa is still alive, but since I’ve seen some reviews about how this platform would last up to 1-2months, there’s no surprise that this platform is still paying out their users/members (AS THEY SHOULD BE LOL)

And Good news for Hanhwa Vip1 users, Hanhwa is releasing new products to invest at such low prices starting tomorrow, so yeah. You can check it on the Activity products.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

OKB: Okb is still paying, this one’s a little bit underrated and I can understand why, not too many investors are sharing their OKB accounts due to its small income, but for me its still a good platform, its still running and paying as usual.

DFA and Octopus: These 2 platforms are basically the same, and yeah I invested with these 2 lol. The income is quite good and its still paying nonetheless.

Note: for those experiencing problem with Octopus registration, if hindi nag go through ang Code na sinend sainyo, just click register lang. tapos mag log-in kayo and makakapasok na kayo sa site.

South32 and 3M: These two platforms are still paying, smooth transactions I may add btw. Haven’t invested in these platforms na since I still have a pending investment with these two naman, anyway you go check them out nalang.
—-
As you can tell all of these platforms aren’t your typical platforms with high income and high comi, I am looking for longterm platforms that’s why this list includes these platforms.

Feel free to check them out if you want to, invest or to not invest is up to you. Don’t let your greed takeover you and be sure to do calculated risks as you proceed on making investments.

This is seriously meant for risk takers only and non-risk takers are welcomed to ignore this thread right away.
I have shared few of my insights for these platforms based from what I understand and experience upon investing in them.

Good luck everyone, invest wisely.

Will create a new thread if a new platform will come. Hopefully this time its a longterm but has a good amount of income lolz.
Chow!

Last edited:
LAKI NUNG RISK KABADO TULOY AKO HABANG NG BABASA
It is. That’s why what you need to do is do calculated risk, if alam mo na mas malaki chance na malugi ka, then avoid it nalang. Sa ganito kase, kapag nauna ka mas malaki chance na makabawi ka agad. Kaso ayun nga, hindi dapat pakampante.

New platform!!

SNF Platform
Won’t be creating new thread muna.

Check their website for complan
The good thing about this platfrom is DAILY INCOME and not lock in, so yeah. Much better than those lock ins na ewan ko ba.

Anyway,
Here’s the reg link! Check niyo muna and observe, goods lang din ang kitaan nila daily din ang pasok. Goodluck guys

Strictly for risk takers only.

Last edited:
update, for HANWHA members, use this new link to login to your account, nag change domain sila but still paying and the account is accessible.

Mayroon silang new investment activities tomorrow sa halagang 150 pesos below lang, medyo maganda activity investments nila, 3days lang ang duration so check it while its still available.

Here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

@TS ask lang about sa 3m. Still paying ba as of this day?
Can’t say for sure eh. I stopped investing at 3m na for good, even ditched the platform na po. What I can recommend if I may are: OptionsIon, Hanwha, BitWorldeth and TeslaCharge(Maintenance sila now though) kindly check them nalang my guy.

Update for optionsIon: They are now registered in DTI!!!

Medyo late ako about this news, pero this is good news for investors like me na nag pursue kay OptionsIon.

See the dti permit here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Anyway, for those who wants to check optionsIon, you can check the platform here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
IMG_3271.png

Attachments

Medyo late ako about this news, pero this is good news for investors like me na nag pursue kay OptionsIon.

See the dti permit here You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Anyway, for those who wants to check optionsIon, you can check the platform here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
View attachment 2634477
KULANG PAREN DAPAT DEN MAY SEC HEHE DTI BUSSINES PERMIT LANG YAN EHH SEC ANO YUN EHH ABOUT MORE INVESTMENT

gusto kong maginvest pero di ko magawa hahah kinakabahan ako dahil nagyari na sakin toh dati sa freecit

KULANG PAREN DAPAT DEN MAY SEC HEHE DTI BUSSINES PERMIT LANG YAN EHH SEC ANO YUN EHH ABOUT MORE INVESTMENT

gusto kong maginvest pero di ko magawa hahah kinakabahan ako dahil nagyari na sakin toh dati sa freecit
I see I see, bruv if sakali na you have doubts I highly suggest to step away and just avoid investing nalang. Huge risk din kase talaga and I’m not forcing anyone to enter such risky investments (clearly stated in every posts that I made)

And yeah, just like you as well, laki narin talo ko. Paunti unti ako bumabalik now sa trading kaso doon naman ako medyo kabado kase mas malaki loss ko doon haha.

I see I see, bruv if sakali na you have doubts I highly suggest to step away and just avoid investing nalang. Huge risk din kase talaga and I’m not forcing anyone to enter such risky investments (clearly stated in every posts that I made)

And yeah, just like you as well, laki narin talo ko. Paunti unti ako bumabalik now sa trading kaso doon naman ako medyo kabado kase mas malaki loss ko doon haha.
omsim hahaha

omsim hahaha
Pero for now sa dinami rami ng platforms na nainvestan ko and mostly long term, I could say na bawing bawi naman na ako, hindi kopa nasshare ibang platforms here pero nirerecommend ko naman ibang platforms if they’re performing good.

As for you naman, observe kalang muna or like I said just step away from these investments kase mahirap talaga ma lose sa ganito. I also made a thread pa nga raising awareness about a previous platform kase andami naming malalaki na natalo, lol.

View attachment 2634477
Hi. Paying pa din po ba tong OptionsIon til today? Thanks.

Update: New platform was also released today.

Get one trade
7 day cycle
No vip systems

Lowest investment product is 300
Minimum depo - 100
Minimum widthraw - 100

Click here to check or register: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Check niyo nalang muna my guys. It is up to you to invest like I did. Take note of the risks and make sure to do calculated risks as well. Invest wisely!! Good luck!!