What's new

xshadowz20

Leecher
Reaction
hello i'm a new member here , i found someone in this website that i want to pm , idk if it's possible or how i can contact someone here in your website ?

Hello and welcome to the forum! As a new member, I'm happy to help you navigate the site and learn how to contact someone.

To send a private message (PM) to someone on this website, you can follow these steps:

1. Find the user you want to contact. You can search for their username in the search bar or look for their posts or comments in the forum.

2. Once you've found the user, click on their username to visit their profile. On their profile page, you should see an option to send a private message. It might be a button that says "Send Message" or "PM."

3. Click on the "Send Message" or "PM" button, and a new private message window will open.

4. In the private message window, you can type your message to the user. You may also have the option to add attachments, such as images or files, depending on the website's features.

5. After composing your message, click "Send" to deliver it to the user. They will receive a notification that they have received a new private message.

Keep in mind that some websites may have certain restrictions or requirements for sending private messages, such as needing to reach a certain level of forum participation or having a verified account. So make sure to check the website's guidelines or FAQ section if you encounter any issues.

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.