What's new

Crypto New longterm Investment DFA (Has 24k members) Try and check, for risk takers only!!

MrDeezrizzpect

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Another long term investment, well matagal na RAW ito but fortunately Naka received ako ng invitation link for it, tried investing for some of the products and still waiting for my income.

So apparently they have couple of products or “cows” to be invested on, and yung complan nila is pabago bago, may mga swinerte kagaya ko na nakapag invest sa mga mabibilis na kitaan and malaki ang daily. For now check niyo nalang siya, hindi ko rin malatag complan since paiba iba talaga eh. Well for now good naman siya.

Btw, for risk taker only, in every thread I always include this note to make sure that all of the people trying to enter these so-called “investments” has the basic idea how such platform works in their own way.

Name: DFA or I don’t know, Dairy something? Meh.
released date: on July 21, 2021
(this is what they claim)

So upon signup you’ll instantly have 30 pesos on your balance and a daily reward of 1 peso per sign in.
MINIMUM DEPOSIT IS 100
MINIMUM wí†hdráwAL IS 100
NO TAX FEE FOR GCASH
HAS AN APP SUPPORT

Apparently they also have promos and rewards, but tbh I’m not interested in those types of things, I have too many platforms which I had invested my money on and puro paisa isa or hinay hinay lang ako sa investments.

Feel free to check their complan and website through this link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

That’s it, good luck. Invest wisely and for those that who are not interested please do just disregard this post, this is strictly for those risk takers only like me. Thank you.

Also, please avoid spreading links at my thread, I do appreciate it though if you also included a note warning every users here about the risk of the platform you’re advertising, much better to create your own thread to avoid confusion for other readers of this thread as well. Thank you!

Good luck bruvs, be wise.

Update: Hanhwa Still paying, just cashed out kanina mga 4:30

HPE: Still processing wí†hdráw(as seen from other gc), won’t invest for now and would recommend anyone to avoid investments at the moment and just wait until 6pm for our income.

Okb: Still paying, smooth transaction

OptionsIon: Smooth transaction

DFA: Smooth payout

Octopus: still waiting for my income

South32: Still paying

3m: still paying as usual

Lendfuse: still paying

Hi-3c: still waiting for income
If the platforms have not been mentioned, that means its not paying na or maybe nakaligtaan ko lang.

Highly recommended platforms

Hanhwa
Okb
South32
OptionsIon
3m
Lendfuse

New platforms will be launched later on, will check them myself later if they’re worth to be shared or not. Chow.

Update: HPE still not received my wí†hdráw from 2 of my accounts and my friends. Still waiting, if tomorrow wala pa ito, don’t invest na in this platform. We’ll find new ones nalang ulit and mostly longterm ang hahanapin.

I’m too busy for today to create a new thread due to client projects with flutter and their applications. Anyway, you can check this new and latest Investment called BitWorld

The complan is very simple, feel free to just check the website. Hindi siya lock in so don’t worry, makakapag cashout ka anytime as long as maabot mo yung minimum wí†hdráw per Machine/product.

Minimum invest is 495
minimum wí†hdráwal: 220

You can register through this link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Invest wisely! Can’t answer dms for now. Too much work to do this week. Invest wisely and this is for those who are risk takers only!

PS: You might encounter the “system error” prompt. Ignore it.
Kapag mag llog in naman kayo and may system error parin, ganito gawin niyo.

Type niyo password niyo and start the first letter with a big letter. Click log in, sasabihin diyan na incorrect password. And then balik niyo lang ulit sa small letter first letter ng pass niyo. Now it will work na. Chow!

Update about optionsIon: Its still paying, however I’m facing login issues like nag eerror sa unang attempt ng login.
Hindi naman siya big deal as all you need to do is Click “Back to home” and then click login again, and then you can now proceed. Yun lang!

Hanhwa: It is still paying.

South32 & OKB: Still paying

DFA: Still Paying

BitWorld: Haven’t cashed out yet but a lot of wí†hdráws have been made from some investors/users as well so yeah, its still paying.
—-
I’m more focused on longterm investments kaya puro ganyang platform naisshare ko. Top reco ko is Hanhwa, OptionsIon, DFA and BitWorld due to its good performance for payouts. That’s it. Goodnight everyone. Feel free to check my previous posts for the mentioned platforms.

However, old platforms such as
Whaleblue, Raytheons, HPE and Goldman are now not working. You may visit their site, but the payout system is not working at all. So beware. I post updates every midnight so kindly check it as well.

Last edited:
Goods pa ba to lods?
Yup! Actually kakacashout ko lang kay Hanwha this morning. Its still paying, same with OptionsIon, BitworldEth and others. 3m, okb and south32 medyo diko na tinututukan pero goods panaman.
Oks din pati Octo and DFA, pick your poison.
Marerecco ko lang talaga is Hanwha, OptionsIon, and BitworldEth for longterm investments with good pay.

Update: teslacharge is still ongoing still paying

Last edited:
Update: Guys go check Hanwha, may new activity investment plans sila. Abang abang nalang kayo later or tomorrow.

To login/register: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

IMG_3299.jpeg

Attachments

Sana umabot pa hanwha ko sa May 21 :D
Me nga waiting pa na mag June 6, haha. Sanaaa

Update: mga doods, may new platform called Nion3, if you saw that platform I suggest to stay away from it. Kung alam niyo yung optionsIon I’m sure you’ll say na kinopya ni Nion3 si OptionsIon.

Ayun lang, mas goods kase OptionsIon kase may source of funds ang owner and nauupdate ka rin through fb gc and groups.

Yun lang!! For those who wants to try or check OptionsIon: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Back