What's new

Closed ⚡new ehi! ⚡nag aapoy sa bilis! nakaka paso!⚡no load no promo! default apn

Ano mas na una? Itlog o manok?

• Manok

• Itlog

• Di ko alam ****. Ako e

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks boss

Sir pa pm naman po.. will be giving feedback and obeservation po. Thank you.

Thank you sir

Thanks dito boss :)

maraming salamat master

thank you sir for the good work thumps up :D

Salamat :D Malaking tulong (y)

Salamat pi

No problem guys! Sa mga leechers. Pm lng ako. :)

Legit! True to his words.. this .ehi file is really working with no load, I still have to observe further about the speed though. Nevertheless, this is ehi is an amazing work of a master (must have been a very long and tiring work just to produce this). I can say we all appreciate all your efforts and we thank you for being so kind and generous. More power to you and please don't get tired on sharing your amazing works.

(Sorry I've been busy the whole day and I wasn't able to give feedback immediately :) )

Legit! True to his words.. this .ehi file is really working with no load, I still have to observe further about the speed though. Nevertheless, this is ehi is an amazing work of a master (must have been a very long and tiring work just to produce this). I can say we all appreciate all your efforts and we thank you for being so kind and generous. More power to you and please don't get tired on sharing your amazing works.

(Sorry I've been busy the whole day and I wasn't able to give feedback immediately :) )
Thanks for your feedback!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back