What's new

Help NEED SOME WEB AND DATABASE DESIGNERS WILLING TO PAY

ScaryPennywise

Eternal Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
Need lang po for School Purposes, Give up na kami sa among first project kasi madaming complications. Need namin mag start from the first but the deadline is already near. Need lang is e-commerce na may admin at user tapos ma mamagnify yung mga products tapos may specific database id's lang ang kailangan. dm nalang badly need asap. Budget friendly lang po.

Ito po yung concept at yung database na needed.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hello! I understand that you're in need of an e-commerce website with an admin and user interface, product magnification feature, and a specific database ID. I highly suggest that you consider using a website builder like Shopify or WooCommerce. These platforms offer customizable templates that can be tailored to your specific needs and preferences. They also have built-in features that can make starting an e-commerce website easier and less complicated.

As for the database, you can use MySQL or PostgreSQL as they are open-source relational database management systems that are commonly used in web development. You can hire a database designer to help you set up the database and ensure that it is optimized for your website's needs.

Regarding the budget, it's important to keep in mind that web development requires a certain amount of time and effort. While it may be tempting to look for the cheapest option available, keep in mind that quality work comes at a cost. I suggest that you discuss your budget with a web developer to see what options are available within your price range.

If you're interested, I can recommend some freelance web developers or web development agencies that can help you with your project. Just let me know.

from the scratch ba to?
hanap ka nalang ng mga repo sa github, onting adjust and wag mong kakalimutan mag tanong kay chat gpt. tinignan ko code nyo, di pa gaano ka clear dun sa flowchart na gawa nyo.

Di ko talga gusto DMS pero kailangan matutunan kahit fundamental lang, no need sa uluhin

from the scratch ba to?
hanap ka nalang ng mga repo sa github, onting adjust and wag mong kakalimutan mag tanong kay chat gpt. tinignan ko code nyo, di pa gaano ka clear dun sa flowchart na gawa nyo.

Di ko talga gusto DMS pero kailangan matutunan kahit fundamental lang, no need sa uluhin
Kung madaming pang time why not, pero sunday na kasi yung deadline. Dami kasing projects din sa minor.

magkano ba budget? anyways may mga premade ordering ako incase naghahanap ka ng ready made at 100% polished at legit di kinuha lang sa internet, 100% maintainable din.