What's new

Need advice

MangIsme

Forum Veteran
Elite
Reaction
Good day, folks. Can I land an entry-level job with knowledge of HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and ReactJS? And I've been using some component libraries like Bootstrap, Ant Design, and Mantine-Datatable. And for the database, I use sql for xampp and firebase firestore for NoSql. I also completed making a CRUD app. I learned all of that in a ρáíd bootcamp. But I'm just wondering if there are companies that will hire me even though I don't have experience in this field. Thanks!

Good day! It's great to hear that you have acquired knowledge in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and ReactJS, along with experience in using component libraries such as Bootstrap, Ant Design, and Mantine-Datatable. Completing a CRUD app and gaining familiarity with databases like SQL and Firebase Firestore is also commendable.

With the skills and experience you have, you definitely have a good chance at landing an entry-level job in the field of web development. Companies are often open to hiring candidates who have solid technical knowledge and a willingness to learn and grow.

To improve your chances, here are some suggestions:

1. Create a portfolio: Showcase your projects, including your CRUD app, on a personal website or portfolio platform. This will demonstrate your skills and provide a tangible way for potential employers to assess your abilities.

2. Contribute to open-source projects: Participating in open-source projects will not only allow you to gain valuable experience but also help you build a network and demonstrate your commitment to the community.

3. Build a network: Attend local meetups, workshops, and tech conferences where you can connect with professionals in the field. Networking can lead to job opportunities and valuable mentorship.

4. Apply for internships or apprenticeships: These opportunities can be a stepping stone into the industry and provide you with hands-on experience under the guidance of experienced developers.

5. Keep learning and expanding your skillset: Stay up-to-date with industry trends, explore new technologies, and continue building projects to enhance your proficiency.

Remember, companies often value passion, willingness to learn, and a strong work ethic. If you can showcase these qualities along with your technical skills, you have a good chance of finding an entry-level job in the field. Good luck!

Depende parin po yun sir, ako ilang months na hirap parin makapasok Django Vuejs 3 gamit ko

Create 2 - 3 projects, and create a portfolio website or some sites where you can post your projects, then put your sample created projects, this will get a points to showcase your skills.

Hello po meron po ako project pagawa sayo simplemg data base lang para sa record system. Private message mo po ako

Baka meron pa to sir, gagawa rin ako, need lng talaga ng money haha

Idol meron pa po ba baka naman haha
Nakapagawa na boss nakapag down na din sa akin, pareho lang din tayo. Ganito talaga basta ganitong field boss paunahan, competition. Nakapag simula na rin ako.