What's new

Referral NANALO AKO NG CELLPHONE!

r
Hi, I'm from APOWER, I use the #APOWER APP to earn 7150 pesos every day, and I have wí†hdráwn 48200 pesos! 💪😍 APOWER is a Philippine company based in Pasay, I assure you this is 101% legal!✅✅
I will give you [500] pesos, sign up to get it now⚡⚡
🎁🎅🎁🎅Now APOWER has prepared Xiaomi phones, Xiaomi TVs, motorcycles and other gifts for you! Sign up now!🎁🎅🎁🎅

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Hi, I'm from APOWER, I use the #APOWER APP to earn 7550 pesos every day, and I have wí†hdráwn 56200 pesos! 💪😍 APOWER is a Philippine company based in Pasay, I assure you this is 101% legal!✅✅
I will give you [500] pesos, sign up to get it now⚡⚡
🎁🎅🎁🎅Now APOWER has prepared Xiaomi phones, Xiaomi TVs, motorcycles and other gifts for you! Sign up now! 💯% winning!🎁🎅🎁🎅

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Pa use mga lods

anyare dito parang ang tahimik ng mga nanalo at tahimik din si ts..
somethings fishy.
Hindi kasi lumalabas sa notif ko mga replies idol kaya tahimik talaga. Buti na lang chineck ko mismong thread.

Wala ko pa natatanggap. Sa mga nanalo jan, wag nyo na itry kunin if walang-wala kayo. Ako malakas loob ko na kunin yang phone kasi extra ko lang naman yung binayad ko. Galing lang ding ******.

Back