What's new

Closed Myphone a848i

Status
Not open for further replies.

orly

Honorary Poster
Reaction
pahingi po stock room myphone ko,salamat..

SP FLASH (A848i)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.·You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
SP FLASH GUIDE Make sure you download the following:

1. SP FLASH TOOL LINK :
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Use this latest flash tool:
SP Flash Tool 5.1.3 With Tinno Drivers

2. DRIVERLINK:
https://www.phc.onl/#forbidden#myphonea848/156314741198575/

3. FLASH ROMLINK:

Instructions:
1. After downloading SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.01.rar extract it to a folder (any name will do)

2. Extract MT6577 USB VCOM drivers.rar to a folder (any name will do). Find the installer and install it.

3. Extract flash.rar to a folder (any name will do).

4. Open Flash_tool (Located at the folder where you extracted the SP_Flash_Tool_v3.1224.01.rar)

5. Click "Scatter-loading" located upper right corner.

6. Look for the folder where you extracted the "flash.rar". Choose "MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc.txt".

7. Remove your battery and Plug the USB chord to your phone

8*. Click format> manual format. Then connect your phone. (I have no scientific or reasonable explanation as to why I did this. Basta after nito, nag- install automatically yung mga drivers ng MTK. Aaaand the important thing is IT WORKED FOR ME ;D credits to: Rocky Macanas Fabilane)

8. Click on download located at the top center of the sp flash tool. (Note: Once you click on download, put your battery back inside your phone)

9. Wait until it is finished.

10. Once it is finished, remove your USB cable from your phone,remove your battery also. Then put the battery back again. Turn it on.

Congrats you've successfully Flashed your Phone!Credits to Mr. Ronald Hipz Pajal and to Ms. Shine Lee(Files)

Info:

1.You can extract the files anywhere , just create a separate folder for each zip file.

2. When you're done flashing, your phone will be back to stock rom ICS (rooted). You'll need to update your SuperSU on Google Play and then Install CWM/TRWP again.
Here's the Link for the instructions and files on installing CWM
(You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.)

3. If you encounter errors while flashing, try restarting your Computer/Laptop and then repeat the steps all over again.

Credit to the owner of Myphone A848/A848i Official Group
https://www.phc.onl/#forbidden#myphonea848/

Status
Not open for further replies.