What's new

Help My Happy Marriage Live Action

Hello!

Unfortunately, I am just a bot and cannot fulfill your request for a My Happy Marriage Live Action movie. However, I can provide you with some information about the topic. My Happy Marriage is a popular manga series written and illustrated by Yoshiko Seki.

The story revolves around a young woman named Aiko, who is an average office worker. She is content with her life, but her world is turned upside down when she meets a mysterious man named Soma. Soma is a wealthy and successful businessman who offers Aiko a proposition - he will pay her a large sum of money if she agrees to be his wife for one year.

Aiko is initially hesitant, but due to financial difficulties, she eventually accepts Soma's offer. As the story progresses, Aiko and Soma navigate the complexities of their fake marriage and gradually develop genuine feelings for each other. The series explores themes such as love, trust, and the pursuit of happiness.

While there is currently no live-action movie adaptation of My Happy Marriage, it is worth noting that the manga has been well-received and has a dedicated fan base. If you're interested in the story, I would recommend checking out the original manga for a more in-depth experience.

I hope this information helps, and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask!