What's new

Help Movie Request Thread For All

Endgamer

Forum Contributor
Contributor
Movie Request Thread, i may or may not fulfill all of them but lets try.

Request Format:
<Title><Year><imdb link>

e.g.
Knowing (2009) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Note:
- 2 reasons if im unable to fulfill the request, either the torrent for that file is dead (0 seeders) or i cant find it. Most of the time its because its a dead torrent.

- I dont do asian movies, most of them are available on private sites (i have access but there are some rules thats why i dont grab there for requests like this)

- Dont abuse request like requesting 1 to 5 movies at the same time

- I will fill the request in my free time

Comment down your request 👇

Pa-request, OP:

Outpost: Black Sun (2012) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Outpost: Rise of the Spetsnaz (2013) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Pa request taken 2 at 3 master yung 1080p resolution sana😊 thanks in advance na agad master😊
20230411_215819.png
Screenshot_20230411-215656.jpg

Attachments

bossing meron kaba MCU collection
Balak ko mag upload nito ng High quality Blurays, wait mo nalang.
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba -To the Swordsmith Village- (2023) Premiered: Winter 2023
Duration: 110 min

Yung recap sana boss salamat
Hindi ba to yung series? If not , cinema pa lang sya na release no WEB or Blurays yet
REQUEST ANAK BY VILMA SANTOS
ik1bra.jpg

Theres available on private site, but sorry i dont grab requests from there. Theyre too strict.

Pa request taken 2 at 3 master yung 1080p resolution sana😊 thanks in advance na agad master😊View attachment 2609672View attachment 2609673
Pa-request ulit, OP:

Angel Heart (1987) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
I'm working with this, wait nyo nalang

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba -To the Swordsmith Village- (2023) Premiered: Winter 2023
Duration: 110 min

Yung recap sana boss salamat
Technically, pilot episode siya ng bagong season ng Demon Slayer. Binigyan lang ng theatrical release for some reason.

https://phcorner.net/threads/demon-...p-and-1080p-web-dl-2ch-x265-hevc-psa.1673675/
This one ☝️

Pa request taken 2 at 3 master yung 1080p resolution sana😊 thanks in advance na agad master😊View attachment 2609672View attachment 2609673
jherylfaye4159

Pa-request ulit, OP:

Angel Heart (1987) You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
dothäçkjhe
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I'm working with this, wait nyo nalang

This one ☝️

jherylfaye4159

dothäçkjhe
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Salamat master😊😍