Closed Mobile-legends-mod-apk-1.1.62.1401.apk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mhac44

Honorary Poster
Reaction
MOBILE-LEGENDS-MOD-APK-1.1.62.1401.apk

Mobile Legends Bang bang MOD APK 1.1.62.1401
The game is available on iOS and Android and it’s free. because I’m not trying to pay alright today we’re taking a review in a game that I think could give vainglory touch.Its a money hungry or not lets check. it’s called mobile legends I don’t pretty generic me but whatever. alright so mobile legends is a MOBA and it combines elements like things from League of Legends and smite and it creates this fast-paced moment that I’m not gonna lie i’ve been pretty addicted to I’ve been playing a lot for the past couple days.

The main menu is beautiful we got our adventure which is single player arena which is the standard mode you got ranked play they have like season they got a season going on they have like different events going on at the shop where you can buy heroes other skins and stuff like that. whatever ready so I it’s just like any other moment it rotates heroes every week for free and then of course by playing the game you can earn in-game currency which unlocks more heroes.

Alright so for those of you unfamiliar with what a MOBA is don’t worry you will get a short tutorial about how to play MOBA GAMES. this moment is a tool a mobile with a jungle in the middle arm you have to push the lane up with your minions. so you pushed away with your uh your minions and you take down the towers once you take down all of their towers you will emerged victorious. when you get to their base you take down their core take out the core.

Features Of Mobile Legends Bang Bang MOD:-
Simple Innovative controls
Real Time MOBA Gameplay
Faster Match Making No long waiting
Smart Offline AI Tutorials
Balanced Heroes and abilities
Smart Challenges
Play with Friends and dominate the Arena

What’s New: v 1.1.62.1401
–You’ll receive 200 tickets after renewing Starlight Member from now on.
–The game now supports Arab Language.
–Hero Balance Changes
–Battle Spell Changes
【Regen】: is no longer affected by CD reduction effects.
【Purify】: duration of control effect immunity reduces from 2 sec to 1 sec.
–Optimized National Arena Contest

What’s In The MOD APK:-
RADAR häçk (You can watch enemies anywhere on the MAP)

Requires Android: 4.0 and Up

Version : 1.1.62.1401

MODE: ONLINE
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Mhac44

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back