What's new

Closed METRO X 10 - for 64 bit operating systems only

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3V0N

Eternal Poster
Reaction
Hi mga paps, just wanna share my newly installed os on my laptop, I present to you the METRO X 10.
1564093360025.png

Thanks to TEAM OS especially Storm Breaker, big credits to the creators of this OS.
For more information about it kindly visit this link - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (3).png

link: METRO 10 - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You can install it via bootable USB or DVD

please like for sharing this post. Kindly comment down below if you have any question to me about this OS.

Attachments

Hi mga paps, just wanna share my newly installed os on my laptop, I present to you the METRO X 10.
View attachment 653453
Thanks to TEAM OS especially Storm Breaker, big credits to the creators of this OS.
For more information about it kindly visit this link - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
View attachment 653467

View attachment 653470

link: METRO 10 - You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You can install it via bootable USB or DVD

please like for sharing this post. Kindly comment down below if you have any question to me about this OS.
Nice! Thank You & Keep Sharing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back